Palm Springs is a desert environment, located in Riverside County, California. This city has plenty to offer during your stay, including tons of magnificent parks, a handful of cool museums, great places to eat, and gorgeous golf courses. Palm Springs also has comfortable places to stay, no matter how long you plan to visit. To help you get around the city, it is advisable to book a car rental in Palm Springs at VroomVroomVroom. Not only will you enjoy the freedom of exploring the area at your own pace, you will also get to save up on rental cars!
Things you need to know when renting a car in Palm Springs
When you compare car rental rates using VroomVroomVroom, you will save time and money. Book with us because there are no hidden fees, no cancellation fees and there's no credit card required! We are the experts in booking a car rental, and we provide you with the car rental you need for your trip to Palm Springs or anywhere else in California.
A cheap car rental will provide the convenience of easy travel and fun exploration while visiting. This visually gorgeous desert environment has several astonishing mountains, bike trails, and even road trails to enhance the visual experience.
Enjoy some tranquility and take a hike on the gorgeous San Jacinto Mountain and astonish your eyes with the amazing views while hiking. Agua Caliente Indian Canyons also provides some visual appeal with its well-known Paul Canyon Trail. After you rent a car, you can stop by the Palm Springs visitor Center for great information on what the city has to offer.
There is never a dull moment in Palm Springs and with plenty of places to rent a car; there are plenty of places to compare prices. National Car Rental, Dollar Rent A Car, Aztec Rent A Car, and tons more are available at your fingertips.
Should you need help in booking your car rental in Palm Springs, make sure to contact us
and we will be happy to assist you.
Here are more useful information about Palm Springs.
This wonderful desert land is much more than meets the eye! The entertainment is non-stop for any visitor to Palm Springs, California. Hop in your rental car and visit the 1200-acre Living Desert in Palm Springs. Take a stroll, a hike, or have a picnic there and you'll be able to watch wild animals such as zebras, giraffes, bobcats, wolves and much more in their natural setting!
Drive your rental vehicle over to VillageFest in downtown Palm Springs and enjoy a good old fashioned street fair. Watch street performers and musicians present awesome shows, and take the opportunity to shop at a great street market while you're there.
Take a short drive to the Moorten Botanical Garden for a nice visual experience or visit the Smoke Tree Stables for a romantic evening horseback riding. If you're in the mood for shopping, visit Desert Hills Premium Outlets or perhaps head on down to Johnny Costa's Ristorante for some great Italian dinners.
You are sure never to miss a good time with your Palm Springs car rental. You can easily attend a live, broadway, comedic party filled with music and dance performed by youngters aged 56-86! If you're looking for adventure while staying, drive over to Desert Adventures and enjoy a ride on their private 840-acre Metate Ranch. It's completely up to you, when you have the freedom that your affordable car rental will provide for you and your family!
5 Things to do in Palm Springs
Palm Springs, in California, is a total, year round escape destination. Palm Springs offers something for everyone, whether it be enjoying 350 days of sunshine a year, shopping, golfing, hiking, adventure, Jeep tours, gaming, mid- century modern architecture, cultural events, museums, and nightlife or just sitting back and relaxing by the pool shadowed by those magnificent mountains.
1. Palm Springs Follies/ Plaza Theater: See the hilarious, fabulous Palm Springs Follies perform at the Plaza Theater. Internationally known guest stars, hilarious variety acts and their legendary line of long legged lovelies, all over the age of 55, have made the Follies a Palm Springs favorite. The oldest member of the Follies is currently 86 years old.
2. Indian Canyons:Located on Aqua Caliente tribal land, the canyons (left) are a must see. Undisturbed natural beauty is combined with remarkably easy access, the canyons are located just minutes from downtown Palm Springs.
3. Villagefest: From October until May, every Thursday night from 6 til 10pm, June until September except holidays 7 til10 pm, glamorous Palm Canyon Drive becomes an old fashioned street fair, musicians, food, arts and crafts vendors, and a Farmers Market. It is located between Amado and Baristo Roads.
4. Palm Springs Aerial Tramway: Get aboard the world's largest rotating tram car, and experience a breathtaking journey up the sheer cliffs of Chino Canyon,rise to the Mountain Station at 8,516 ft. In winter, you can cross- country ski and snowshoe. In summer, camping and guided tours are available. Indulge in the spectacular views of the desert below from Peaks Restaurant or Pines Cafeteria style restaurant where lunch and dinner are served daily." Open year round 10 a.m weekdays, 8 a.m weekends and holidays. Cars depart at least every half hour. Last car down 9:45 p.m.
5. Knott's Soak City USA: This is a 'family based' water playground of deluxe category with 18 major water slides and attractions including the 800,000 gallon Rip Tide Reef wave pool. It opens daily from mid March through to Labor Day, and weekends through October.
Palm springs is muy caliente, and of course, done best with a cool, air conditioned rental car. Don't risk a sticky summer, book a chilled hire car now for a hot price.