1. Pilgrim Hall. Visit the Pilgrim Hall which is America's oldest Museum boasting a range of activities and historical artefacts which relate to the Pilgrims and their voyage across the water. A real eye opener for all the family.
2. Whale Watching Expedition. Try a Whale Watch excursion, from Captain John Boats, leaving from Town Wharf. You will sail out to Stellwagen Bank and watch the whales feeding. An awesome experience.
3. Harlow Old Fort Museum. For a museum which is just that little bit different, try visiting the Harlow Old Fort Museum on Sandwich Street. Here you can learn to live like the Pilgrims, with candle dipping and learning to spin and then weave wool. Fun for everyone.
4. Blake Planetarium Learn about the 'real' stars at the Blake Planetarium in Long Pond Road, which has a detailed and informative range of facilities, including a projector which shows you the sky from any location you choose on earth. You can even choose the time and date!
5. The Ships! The Ships! Visit the Mayflower II on the State Pier. It is an almost exact replica of the Mayflower which travelled from England and actors help bring the whole story to life. Marvel at just how cramped conditions were and how frightening the journey would have been.