Boca Raton Car Rental Comparison: Big discounts
Here's information about car rental in Boca Raton!
In Boca Raton, booking a cheap car rental is a must for visitors! There's so much to see and do in this amazing Florida city, and whether you're in town for business or for pleasure, you're advised to book a rental car and experience everything this beautiful area has to offer!
Booking your car rental at VroomVroomVroom is both easy and wise, because you'll save money and save time when you compare rates from different car rental companies! In fact, here are a few more advantages of booking with us:
- We never require a credit card! (The car rental agency may ask for one when you pick up your car.)
- We never charge booking fees!
- We don't hit you with a cancellation fee if you have to change your plans!
Here's more useful info about Boca Raton, Florida!
Boca Raton is located inside Palm Beach County, Florida, and is the biggest city between West Palm Beach and Pompano Beach (in Broward County). Boca Raton is home to about 85 thousand Floridians. The name Boca Raton means “a shallow inlet of sharp-pointed rocks” in Spanish nautical terminology.
Boca Raton is often the butt of jokes in the U.S.A. about retirees flocking to this peaceful, beautiful city. If you are visiting and looking at real estate, a car rental is a great way to check out properties that are available! Certain locations in Boca Raton have been featured in movies including Caddyshack, Caddyshack II and 2 Fast 2 Furious!
Boca Raton Airport is a public-use airport that's located just five minutes driving time north of downtown Boca Raton. The airport is located along Interstate 95, and is just next door to Florida Atlantic University. At Boca Raton Airport, car rental is provided by Hertz Local Edition at 3700 Airport Road.Explore and compare the cheapest car rental in Boca Raton...
Did you know that in both population and land area, Boca Raton is the largest city in between West Palm Beach and Pompano Beach, Broward County.
Best way to travel: Car, Bus, Rail
#1 thing to do: Boca Raton Museum of Art
#2 thing to do: Mizner Park
#3 thing to do: National Cartoon Museum
Fun Fact: If you want to know what Boca Raton literally means it's actually Spanish for “Mouse Mouth”.
#1 Car Rental Company: Alamo
- Alamo Boca Raton 1St Ave - 1300 N. W. 1St Avenue, Boca Raton, FL. 33432
- Hertz Boca Downtown - 181 N.W. 13Th Street, Boca Raton, FL. 33432-1622
- Budget Boca Raton - 251 Southwest First Avenue, Boca Raton, FL. 33432
- Avis Avis - Boca Raton - 1 Nw Yamato Road, Boca Raton, FL. 33487
- National Boca Raton 1St Ave - 1300 N. W. 1St Avenue, Boca Raton, FL. 33432
- Enterprise Boca Raton West - 19575 State Road 7 Ste 1, Boca Raton, FL. 33498
- Hertz Boca Aviation - Njt Only - 3700 Airport Rd, Boca Raton, FL. 33431
- Enterprise 4162 East Boca Raton - 108 Nw 3Rd St, Boca Raton, FL. 33432
|Book At||Miles/km to Boca Raton||Depot Count||Directions to Boca Raton||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated arial. Actual will be different.|
5 Fun things to do in Boca Raton - VroomVroomVroom
- Spark Lt Hatchback
- Corolla S
- 22 days