San Jose Car Rental Comparison
Here is some information about car rental in San Jose.
At VroomVroomVroom we offer car rental price comparison so you can save the most money and get the vehicle you need, when you need it, and with no hidden fees! You never need a credit card, and there are no booking fees and no fees if you need to cancel your car rental!
Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport is the most common destination if you're heading into San Jose. The airport is located in the heart of Silicon Valley, the global center of technology innovation in the United States. The airport is close to technology powers such as Google, Apple Computer, Cisco, Intel, Adobe, eBay, and Hewlett Packard.
The airport is also close to downtown, offering easy access via your rental car to the entire city. However, other airports such as San Francisco International (35 miles northwest) and Oakland International (35 miles north), are also possibilities if San Jose is your destination. No matter which one you land at, the area's freeway system and the car rental that you book with VroomVroomVroom will take you wherever you want to go!
At San Jose International Airport, car rental customers at Terminal A should take one of the blue Airport-operated shuttles to the Rental Car Center. Terminal B arrivals can use the crosswalk to traverse Airport Drive to get to the R.C.C.
On-site companies include Advantage, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Fox, Hertz, National, Payless and Thrifty. However, because many of the companies are not open 24 hours, the airport recommends that you confirm your car rental agency's hours, to avoid having to wait upon your arrival.
Here is more useful info about beautiful San Jose, California!
Did You Know... That with the advent of a technology-driven lifestyle, San Jose was lucky to be in the right place at the right time during the science explosion. Being at the center of all these new scientific discoveries has earned San Jose the name, “Capital of Silicon Valley.”
Best way to travel: Car
#1 thing to do: Rosicrucian Park
#2 thing to do: Circle of Palms Plaza
#3 thing to do: Raging Waters
#1 Car Rental Companies: Hertz, Budget
San Jose is both the largest city in Northern California and the tenth-largest city in the United States. San Jose was founded in 1777 as part of the Spanish colony that would become Alta California. A farming community that supported the Spanish military bases at Monterey and San Francisco, San Jose was the first capital city of California once it joined the United States. The rapid growth of the electronics and high-tech industry in the last half of the 20th century turned San Jose into an urban metropolis, now home to just under one million people. Its top 10 employers include Cisco Systems, IBM, eBay and Hitachi.
With over 300 days of sunshine and average daily high temperatures of 73 degrees Fahrenheit, San Jose is surrounded on three sides by mountains and doesn't front the ocean (like nearby San Francisco), meaning less precipitation and less fog.
Drive your car rental to downtown San Jose in California and visit Monopoly in the Park near the Children's Discovery Museum. Make a reservation online, play, and enjoy the art that has become one of the biggest playable game boards in the country!
Rent a car with us in San Jose and drive over to the 160 room Winchester Mystery House! You'll be amazed at the oddities in this beautiful but weird Victorian mansion! Hope to see you there before summer vacation comes to an end!
Do you want to do some shopping while you are on vacation? Take your cheap car rental over to the Santana Row, right accross the street from the Valley Faire Westgate Mall. You'll find lots of upscale shops and restaurants to choose from!
- Hertz Almaden Expwy - 3076 Almaden Expwy, San Jose, CA. 95118-1201
- Hertz KS California - 575 W San Carlos St, San Jose, CA. 95126
- Hertz Beshoff Motors - 3000 East Capitol Expressway, San Jose, CA. 95148
- Hertz Fairmont Hotel - 170 S. Market Street, San Jose, CA. 95113
- Enterprise San Jose- Capitol - 3591 Pearl Avenue, San Jose, CA. 95136
- Hertz Hertz Cottle Rd. - 5645 Cottle Rd, San Jose, CA. 951230000
- Hertz North 1St Street - 1740 N. First Street, San Jose, CA. 95112-4584
- Avis Hilton San Jose - Downtown - 300 Almaden Blvd, San Jose, CA. 95110
- Hertz Hertz/Amtrak San Jose - 65 Cahill Street, San Jose, CA. 95110-2599
- Hertz Stevens Creek - 3565 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA. 95117
- Enterprise San Jose West - 1040 The Alameda, San Jose, CA. 95126
- Enterprise Reid Hillview - 2635 Cunningham Ave, San Jose, CA. 95148
- Enterprise San Jose - East Stevens Creek - 3581 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA. 95117
- Enterprise San Jose - Downtown - 598 South 1St St, San Jose, CA. 95113
- Hertz Atlantic Aviation - 1250 Aviation Avenue, San Jose, CA. 95110
- Hertz Moffet Field - Ames Research Ctr, San Jose, CA. 94035
- Enterprise Kerley Drive - 1485 Kerley Dr, San Jose, CA. 95112
- Enterprise San Jose - Curtner - 395 Curtner Ave, San Jose, CA. 95125
- Enterprise San Jose - Almaden Valley - 1080 D Blossom Hill Rd, San Jose, CA. 95123
- Hertz Hp Aviation Center - 1210 Aviation Avenue, San Jose, CA. 95110
- Hertz Intel (Sc12) - 3600 Juliette Lane, San Jose, CA. 95054
- Hertz Car West San Jose - 1460 Terminal Avenue, San Jose, CA. 95112
- Budget San Jose Hilton Hotel - 300 Almaden Boulevard, San Jose, CA. 95110
- Hertz San Jose Alum Rock - 2487 Alum Rock, San Jose, CA. 95116
|Book At||Miles/km to San Jose||Depot Count||Directions to San Jose||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated arial. Actual will be different.|
San Jose travel guide designed to help you book car rental, find accommodation and discover things to do in San Jose
Top 5 Things to do in San Jose, San Jose California welcomes its visitors with beautiful weather, amazing sights, a little bit of history and days filled with thrills and excitement. You're sure to f