Driggs Car Rental Comparison
Top 5 Things to do in Driggs
Driggs was rated by the national Geographic magazine as one of the 10 best outdoor recreation centers in the US. Driggs is a small city in Teton County in Idaho with a population of 1,000 people according to the year 2000 census. The city was named after Don Carlos Driggs whose family were the founders of the Western Savings & Loan in Arizona.
1. Take a snow mobile tour: Should one visit Driggs during the winter, one can take a snow mobile tour at Jackson Hole Snow Mobile Tours. You can rent a snow mobile and tour on your own or go with a guide.
2. Great fun for children: A visit to Amaze'n Jackson Hole is great fun for the young ones, as they try and find their way through this wonderful maze. They will remain engrossed for hours.
3. Visit a top small arts community: Founded in 1988 the Teton Valley Arts Council is rated as one of the top 100 small arts community in the States. They organize craft fairs and events like the Shone Bannocks Dancer. Check out the schedule of their fairs and other events and one is sure to find an interesting event.
4. Take a skiing vacation: Just 12 miles east of Driggs is the Grand Targhee Resort where there are a number of activities that one can indulge in other than skiing. There are sleigh ride dinners and dog sled tours that one can take after a day of skiing.
5. Outdoor activities: There are plenty of outdoor activities that one can do in Driggs, like fishing for trout, biking and hiking.