Glendale is home to around 230 thousand Americans and is one of the major suburbs of Phoenix, Arizona.The National Football League's Arizona Cardinals and the National Hockey League's Phoenix Coyotes play their home games in Glendale, and the city also hosts the annual Tostitos Fiesta Bowl college football game. The 2008 NFL Championship, Super Bowl XLII, was also held in Glendale. Modern literature is well-known around this Arizona city, with Stephenie Meyer, author of the Twilight books, and Brett Helquist, who illustrated A Series of Unfortunate Events, calling Glendale home.
If you're traveling to Glendale, you should definitely book a cheap car rental. It will provide you with the freedom you need to see all the attractions in this fine Arizona city, and to spend as much time as you want to explore Glendale, as well as the whole metropolitan area of Phoenix! To compare rental car prices for Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz and Thrifty in Glendale, just use our simple search box and you'll get a list of every vehicle available for the dates you enter!
Please be aware that we are the experts in comparing car rental rates, and we can help you book a great deal on a rental vehicle. How do we do that, you ask? We have selected the deals offered by our partners including Avis, Budget, Hertz, and Enterprise so we can provide you with reliable yet affordable rental car for your next trip to Glendale. And we are doing this for free since we don't charge any booking fees!
We also don't charge any modification and cancellation fees as long as you cancel 48 hours prior to pickup. Our Price Promise guarantees the best deal so make sure to check our TnC to take advantage of this. If you need help in booking a rental car in Glendale, Arizona, feel free to contact us.
Once you have your picked up your affordable car rental, why not enjoy a nice cup of coffee or a meal out with your family or business associates? Drive your rental car over to Porto's Bakery and Café, which is a top-rated Glendale restaurant specializing in sandwiches, baked goods and desserts!
Or maybe you're ready for a nice evening out with the whole family? Try taking your car rental out for a drive and visiting Raffi's Place Restaurant, where you can sample an eclectic menu of tasty meals featuring American favorites like barbecue alongside Armenian and Middle Eastern fare!
Other top-rated restaurants in Glendale include La Cabanita, the city's best Mexican place, and Gennaro's Ristorante, which has the best-reviewed Italian fine cuisine in the city of Glendale!
Located about 9 miles from Phoenix in Maricopa County, Arizona is the city of Glendale. The city calls itself the “Arizona's Antique Capital”. Glendale is home to the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football Conference.
1. Go to a ranch: The Sahuaro Ranch was constructed in 1885 and there are 17 ranch buildings on it and is also listed on the National Register of Historic Places. One gets to feel what life used to be in the past living on a ranch. It is very educational for the children, as they get to actually see a part of American history.
2. Visit a candy company: The Cerreta Candy Company is a family owned business and a tour of the candy company is very exciting for children as they get to see how candy is actually made and packaged. Just a look at the amount of caramel is an eye popper for them.
3. Catch a game of football: Visit the Phoenix Stadium, home of the Arizona Cardinals, the Fiesta Bowl and the BCS championship game and if there is a game on, one can get to see an exciting match. The photo gallery is also worth visiting.
4. See a bead museum: Yes, there is actually a bead museum. Opened in 1984 by Gabrielle Liese, the museum has a range of above 100,000 beads and bead artifacts from all around the world. A tour of this unique museum is very informative and educational.
5. See water world: For excitement and fun do visit water world safari. For those not prepared for rides that are heart-stopping, there are safer adventures on the ocean waves ride at the Serengeti Surf Wave Pool, or cruise over to the “little kids” play area in Jungle Jim's.
Litchfield Park is a city in the Maricopa County in Arizona. According to statistical estimates, the city has a population of 4,523 people. City life in Litchfield Park is colorful and it is known for festivities like the Halloween Carnival and musical concerts.
1. Pay a trip to the Wildlife World Zoo: Litchfield Park is known for the Wildlife World Zoo. The zoo is located to the west of Phoenix and has a collection of animals like the African Waterbuck and Nyala Antelopes. You can ride Safari train to watch the animals and their antics at the zoo.
2. Spend the chilly winter nights at the Litchfield Park Zoo: The Wild animal light is displayed at the Wildlife World Zoo. It is another favorite tourist destinations. During vacations, the zoo gets illuminated with thousands of colored lights.
3. Enjoy a game of golf at the Wigwam Resort: The Wigwam Resort is known for its Golf courses. The resort holds as many as three championship Golf tournaments. The Litchfield Park has two award–winning golf courses designed by Trent Jones Sr.
4. Plan your dinner at the Terrace Restaurant: The Terrace Restaurant on Wigwam Boulevard in Litchfield Park is known for its dining space. The restaurant is known for its dancing ball and continental food like the grilled Sirloin of Buffalo steaks and braised duckling dipped in citrus honey.
5. Visit the Arizona Science Center: At the Arizona Science Center, you will find a large screen movie theater, a planetarium and science exhibits. Both children and adult get spontaneous entertainment from the objects displayed at this science center.