St Ann Car Rental Comparison
Saint Ann is a small yet lovely inner-ring suburb of St. Louis, Missouri, located more exactly in mid St. Louis County. The history of Saint Ann goes back to 1948, when the city was established. Six years later, Saint Ann and St. Louis became incorporated, as the area started to develop significantly. Currently, there are 13,020 residents living in Saint Ann, according to the 2010 census, on a total area of 3.1 square miles. Saint Ann is renown for being the first city in the state to install a speed camera, in 2010. Saint Ann is also a great place to visit, since it features many attractions and venues.
Top Attractions within Saint Ann
Saint Ann Golf Course is a nice golfing facility in Saint Ann, which will please the heart of every golfing passionate. The well maintained 9-hole regulation length golf course features 3 sets of teeboxes and will provide players of all skill levels with exciting and challenging golfing experiences. After a tiring day of golfing, you could grab a bite at the snack bar or enjoy a refreshing beverage by the bar.
Northwest Plaza is the main shopping facility in Saint Ann and the northern region of the county. The mall features numerous stores, where you will find everything you want. There are also numerous dining options, where you can relax and have a satisfying meal after the shopping spree.
Bandana's Bar-B-Q is a popular and fun venue in Saint Ann, where you can enjoy the wide selection of beverages and menu specials. Make sure that you try the ribs. They are simply delicious! The food is always fresh and tasty and the staff is really friendly and attentive.
Sunrise Family Restaurant is, as the name suggests, the dining venue perfect for families. Coming here with your family for lunch or dinner is a great idea, since the menu offers a wide array of specials, that will satisfy every taste bud. The atmosphere is also nice, perfect to for a great dining experience.
5 Things You Must Do in St Ann
St. Ann is an urban center in St. Louis County located in Missouri State. It has the largest shopping mall in the St. Louis metropolitan area. 5 significant things for visitors to do in St. Ann are:
1. Take a gamble at Harrah's St. Louis Casino: This casino features more than 500 rooms with a 120,000 sq foot gaming area including around 2,800 slot machines. It is located near the heart of Earth City and north of Crystal Springs Quarry Golf Club.
2. Learn about local history at Missouri Historical Museum: The main aim of this museum is to provide information relating to the ancient history and local heritage of St Louis County and Missouri State. Multi-media exhibitions trace back the fascinating history of this area. The museum in located in Forest Park.
3. Have Fun in Forest Park: This park is one of the areas top attractions as it offers an opportunity for visitors to play golf, soccer, tennis or go bike riding, hay riding and walking. There are also a number of museums, a zoo and a theater within the park's historic and beautiful setting.
4. Enjoy Dramas at Muny: This is America's oldest and largest out-door theater, located near the center of Saint Louis city in the Forest Park. Visitors can enjoy the plays and dramas played throughout the season including Shakespeare and Broadway plays.
5. St. Louis Zoo: It is regarded as one of America's top zoos for animal supervision, featuring a wide range of animal species from all around the globe. It has a number of zones including River's Edge, Historic Hill and Red Rocks, incorporating elephants, primate, reptiles and big cats in a natural setting. The Zoo is open every day from 9am to 5pm, except Christmas and New Year's Day.