Lithia Springs represents an unincorporated area, located in Douglas County, Georgia, United States. Lithia Springs numbers approximately 2, 072 inhabitants. The name of this place comes from its historic lithia water springs. Lithia Springs is home to many attractions, being a wonderful tourist destination.
Top Attractions within Lithia Springs
Sweetwater Creek State Park is the most important recreational area in Lithia Springs. Its name comes after the Sweetwater Creek that runs through this beautiful park. This venue features many hiking trails, a bait shop, a gift shop, the George Sparks Reservoir, the ruins of the New Manchester Manufacturing Company and a visitor centre. The latter showcases many artifacts that belonged to Native Americans, but remnants from the Civil War era. This park is known for its history, geology, as well as biodiversity. Its main mission is to preserve the environment for the future generations through several methods such as solar panels, green roofs and bioretention ponds. Here take place many events such as Canoe and Fishing Boat Rental, interpretive programs, picnicking, lake and stream fishing, as well as hiking.
The Olive Tree is a wonderful restaurant in Lithia Springs, featuring great food, efficient service, as well as huge portions and reasonable services. The appetizers are also great and the atmosphere is very relaxing. The restaurant also offers amazing and fresh salads, but the menu is very various. The staff is nice and supportive and the prices are very convenient. This restaurant in Lithia Springs represents a great deal for everybody and all the clients will be satisfied both with food and pricing.
eN'vision Salon Spa in Lithia Springs is one of the best ways through which people can relax while they are in Lithia Springs. The diversity of treatments is incredible and the staff is very nice and friendly, striving to make their clients feel very comfortable and relax.
Lithia Springs is an unincorporated area in Northeastern Douglas County in Georgia. The place is known for the Lithia Water Springs. The city has neighboring boundaries shared with the Cobb County and the Skyview Drive to the South.
1. Go for a fun-trip to the Sweetwater Creek Conservation State Park: Known as Lithia Springs tourist hotspot, the park has George Sparks Reservoir. It is an abode of migratory birds and stands for picnics and open grounds for games.
2. Make a trip to the Woodrow Wilson Park: This park is another hotspot for tourists and it is located to the close of Sweetwater Creek. The Girls Ball Field is also located in close proximity to the park.
3. Plan a trip to the Lithia Springs Mineral Water: It is located on the Veterans Memorial Highway. It is believed that the water of the spring has some special features. The water of this spring is used to cure digestive disorder. For this reason, many people carry and sell water of this spring.
4. Treat your near and dear ones with some Barbeque delicacies: Lithia Springs is best known for the Barbeque and American cuisines. The restaurant at the Thornton Road is flocked not only by the local residents but also tourists from far off lands.
5. Splurge in shopping at Classy Clutter: Classy Clutter will appease your shopping spree with a huge store of goods and decorative pieces. You can also choose from garden accessories and ethnic antique pieces.