St Peters Car Rental Comparison
St. Peters is a charming city in the state of Missouri, United States, located more exactly in Charles County. The history of St. Peters goes back to 1781, when European settlers came to the area. Later on, St. Peters became incorporated in 1910 and it was mostly a small farming town throughout the 20th century. Now, St. Peters is highly developed and has a total population of 52,575 residents, according to the 2010 census. In 2008, Money magazine ranked St. Peters as one of the best places to live in the United States. A visit to St. Peters will clearly pay off.
Top Attractions within St. Peters
Mid Rivers Mall is the main shopping facility of St. Peters and the largest mall in the county. The mall opened in 1987 and was renovated in 1999. With more than 140 shops and famous anchors such as Macy's, Sears and JCPenney, the mall is the place to go on a relaxing shopping spree. You will also find here numerous dining options, to grab a bite when you get hungry.
The St. Peters Rec-Plex is an amazing recreational facility in St. Peters, suited for people of all ages. This recreation and fitness complex will give you the chance to relax and enjoy diverse activities. Moreover, the complex is renowned nationwide for being a premiere diving facility.
370 Lakeside Park is one of the numerous parks you can find in St. Peters. The park is a great recreational area in the outdoors, since it offers fishing, canoing and boating opportunities. The park also features children's playing areas, picnic tables and pavilions, walking trails, campgrounds, a recreational beach, and even a dog park.
Little Micky's is a great restaurant in St. Peters. Focusing on Barbecue cuisine, this eating venue will satisfy every taste bud with its diverse menu and delicious dishes. The atmosphere is always nice and the staff is friendly, so there is nothing standing in the way of having a great dining experience.
Top 5 Things to Do in St Peters
St. Peters is an urban center in Saint Charles County located in Missouri (United States). According to 2000 United States Bureau's official estimates, the population was 54,839. The 5 most significant things to do in St. Peters are mentioned below:
1. Riema Saint Peter Hotel: It is located just 5 miles from the Sao Paulo Congonhas International Airport and approximately, thirteen miles from Sao Paulo Guarulhos Airport. This hotel provides number of amenities for its visitors such as swimming pool, fitness room, playground, restaurant, gracious continental breakfast and covered parking. It also offers dry-clean laundry service, beauty services, room service and currency exchange.
2. Farley Hill National Park: This pleasant scenery is owned by government and it is a 17-acre land with wonderful sights of Atlantic. It is a most popular picnic destination of Barbadians and one of the spots of Barbados Jazz Festival. Visitors can have a great pleasurable time, if they desire to relax in this amazing park.
3. The Shell Gallery: It is the one of the outstanding collection of different shells from different parts of the globe. Some unique shell pictures, lamps, mirrors, batik, wood and pottery are displayed for visitor views.
4. Enjoy shopping at St. Peters Mall: Visitors can find many shopping malls located around the Saint Peter City. These shopping malls basically offer gift items, outfits, shoes and much more at affordable price.
5. Mango's Fine Art Gallery: It features an exposure of hand pulled silk-screens by well-known artist, Michael Adams.