Stamford is a metropolis in Fairfield County, Connecticut. It is it the fourth biggest city in Connecticut. Due to its proximity to New York and the ensuing job opportunities, Stamford's population is thriving and diverse. It is also a section of the New York metropolis area.
1. Go Sailing: You can take a cruise around Long Island on an imitation Nineteenth Century yacht called the Soundwaters. This two hour cruise provides you with a unique tour of the area and refreshments are available on board. All safety equipment is provided.
2. Visit the Church: The First Presbyterian Church is a fish-shaped church adorned with stained-glass windows. The Church also possesses the biggest reflex action pipe organ in the entire state.
3. Visit the Exhibitory Forest: The Bartlett Arboretum is a large area of 63 acres of forest area and nurtured garden zone with conifers, wildflowers, and rhododendrons. Many walks and guided tours are available for visitors.
4. Stamford Museum & Nature Center: This art gallery and nature center encompasses several activities such as New England effective farming land and forest trails. The nature center acts as an educational and cultural resource for the local community and is committed to preserving the agricultural history and sciences.
5. Whitney Museum of American Art Fairfield Country: This museum features exhibitions of American artistic works, mainly focusing in the twentieth century art world. The artifacts are usually derived from the collection of the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York City. Private events and group tours can also be organised with the museum.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Stamford. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Stamford||Directions to Stamford||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|