Dunwoody, a suburb of Atlanta, is part of DeKalb County in Georgia. Situated at the northern tip of DeKalb County this 12.1 square mile affluent town has much to offer.
1. Shop at Perimeter Mall: This 1,544,288 square foot mall is a regional attraction.
This upscale mall includes Nordstrom's, Dillard's, Macy's, and Bloomingdale's as its anchor stores.
2. Ride the Train: While visiting Perimeter Mall pick up the train. The southwest
corner of the mall serves as the station for this elevated train that is part of the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority(MARTA). There are 38 train stations along the 48 miles of track within the MARTA.
3. Visit Dunwoody Nature Center: Located in Dunwoody Park, the Dunwoody Nature
Center provides opportunities to explore the sights and sounds of the wetlands. Walk the wetland boardwalk, do some bird watching while hiking along the woodland and streamside trails, and enjoy educational exhibits. The park is open from sunup to sundown with the hours for the nature center being 9 am-5pm Monday through Friday.
4. Play at the Children's Adventure Garden: The Children's Adventure Garden is the main attraction at Brook Run Park. This premier playground attracts families from across the county. It features two playgrounds for children ages 2-5 and two playgrounds for children ages 5-12. Children will enjoy sliding, swinging, and climbing on the equipment. A unique feature is the sidewalk of gentle waves, perfect for tri-cycling toddlers.
5. Enjoy a play presented by the Stage Door Players: The Stage Door Players is a professional theater that operates year round. Their productions include popular, impressive, and charming shows. In 2006 Stage Door Jr., was launched which features Saturday shows for children.
|Unfortunately we do not have search enabled at Dunwoody. |
Please try one of the following nearby locations:
|Book At||Miles/km to Dunwoody||Directions to Dunwoody||Latitude||Longitude|
|*Distance is calculated aerial. Actual will be different.|