Are you looking to hire a car in Tempe? VroomVroomVroom is here to help you compare your choices from many brands such as Enterprise, Budget, Avis and more. It's simple - all you need to do is complete the information above to get you on your way to great deals and car hire rates in minutes.
Tempe is located in the south end of the United States of America in Arizona. The weather is warm, the sun is out and hiring a car is the perfect option to explore this fascinating city. Whether you are driving through, spending time in the city or living here, VroomVroomVroom are here for any of your needs.
Here are some reasons to consider booking with us:
If you are after warm weather, we recommend you travelling to Tempe from October to mid-may. This means you will be able to enjoy that beautiful warmth, be outside and most importantly have fun! As it is located in Arizona, towards the south end on the USA means dry heat is to be expected.
Once you have picked up your rental car you can start exploring. Tempe is under 20 minutes away from Phoenix where you can take your rental car to visit the Desert Botanical Gardens and Phoenix Zoo. They also have a beautiful town lake, Eldorado Park, ASU Art Museum and so much more. Take a look at Tempe Marketplace for great shopping and a place to go for dinner Because of the stunning weather, getting out and about with your car rental is a great idea. We highly recommend taking your hire car and checking out Grand Canyon National Park and Monument Valley. Alternatively, you could road trip over a few days to Las Vegas, Los Angeles or to San Diego for the ultimate road trip holiday. Arizona State University is located here which means there is heaps of entertainment, hip bars and upbeat nightlife. No matter what age you are and what you enjoying doing, Tempe is a great place to visit. By getting a rental car means that you can experience everything that Tempe has on offer, so what are you waiting for, book now!
Is it your first time driving in the United States? Check out these helpful driving tips for foreign visitors.
When it comes to visiting Tempe, there is certainly no shortage on having fun. Sports, Arts and Shopping provide a good time to everyone who visits, and the list of variety is endless.
1. Appreciating the Arts: Tempe has a reputation for being very artistically expressive, and the range in art is just as expansive. Check out a performance in the Frank Lloyd Wright designed ASU Gammage Theatre, or sit at a sidewalk café to listen to local musicians.
2. Spring training in March: Tempe Diablo Stadium is host to the Angels Major League Baseball Spring Training each year. Attend a baseball game, or enjoy one of the numerous parks or fields Tempe has to offer.
3. Eat and drink in Tempe: Whether you like a fine dining or casual restaurant experience, there is a place for everyone to enjoy. The Mill Avenue District has the most restaurants and cafes in one location for the state of Arizona, and cuisines from around the world can be found here.
4. Visit Historic Downtown: The Mill Avenue District is a prime location for visitors coming to Tempe. With is pedestrian friendly atmosphere, and turn of the century buildings, Downtown Tempe has everything you need for dining and nightlife.
5. Kids love Tempe: Marking Tempe as a vacation spot just got better! The Tempe Beach Park Splash Playground or Tempe Town Lake provides fun for the whole family, especially the kids. Museums and hiking trails add to the list of fun things to do while on an Arizona vacation.