Tempe Car Rental Comparison
Did you know that the largest and oldest campus of Arizona State University is in Tempe.
Best Way to Travel: Car or Bus
#1 Thing to do: Tempe Paintball
#2 Thing to do: ASU Karsten Golf Course
#3 Thing to do: Tempe Beach Park
Fun Fact: US Airways Group's corporate headquaters is located at Tempe
#1 Car Rental Company: Budget
5 Things You Must Do in Tempe
When it comes to visiting Tempe, there is certainly no shortage on having fun. Sports, Arts and Shopping provide a good time to everyone who visits, and the list of variety is endless.
1. Appreciating the Arts: Tempe has a reputation for being very artistically expressive, and the range in art is just as expansive. Check out a performance in the Frank Lloyd Wright designed ASU Gammage Theatre, or sit at a sidewalk café to listen to local musicians.
2. Spring training in March: Tempe Diablo Stadium is host to the Angels Major League Baseball Spring Training each year. Attend a baseball game, or enjoy one of the numerous parks or fields Tempe has to offer.
3. Eat and drink in Tempe: Whether you like a fine dining or casual restaurant experience, there is a place for everyone to enjoy. The Mill Avenue District has the most restaurants and cafes in one location for the state of Arizona, and cuisines from around the world can be found here.
4. Visit Historic Downtown: The Mill Avenue District is a prime location for visitors coming to Tempe. With is pedestrian friendly atmosphere, and turn of the century buildings, Downtown Tempe has everything you need for dining and nightlife.
5. Kids love Tempe: Marking Tempe as a vacation spot just got better! The Tempe Beach Park Splash Playground or Tempe Town Lake provides fun for the whole family, especially the kids. Museums and hiking trails add to the list of fun things to do while on an Arizona vacation.