Prescott Valley Car Rental Comparison
Prescott Valley is a lovely town located in Arizona, United States. Situated in Yavapai County, Prescott Valley has an area of 38.7 square miles and a population of more than 38,800 residents, as the 2010 census indicated. For more than 10 years, Prescott Valley has been one of the fastest growing cities in Arizona. Prescott Valley was settled in the 1880s, although the city was incorporated only in 1978. A very important aspect in the development of the city is linked to the finding of the first gold resources in the area. Prescott Valley is nowadays a great place to visit due to the numerous sights of interest located in this area.
Top Attractions within Prescott Valley
Prescott National Forest is one of the wonders of nature. The forest is not only amazingly beautiful, but it also offers the possibility to all tourists to spend lovely recreational moments in this spot. The preferred activities here include camping and hiking, but also fishing. The Prescott National Forest is located at only 10 minutes distance of Prescott Valley.
Giovanni's Pizzera is an unique restaurant in Prescott Valley. The Italian food served in this location are really delicious and the staff is wonderful. If you are not an Italian food lover, but you mostly prefer Mexican, you can have a meal at the Baja Fresh Mexican Grill. Within the Entertainment District of Prescott Valley you will be able to find numerous restaurants, but also shops, so you can eat something new at every meal.
Harkins Theatre is a lovely Prescott Valley facility. In this spot you will be able to attend numerous shows and stage performances, while the variety of films to choose from is quite impressive. The facility includes 14 viewing rooms for movies and the watching experience you can enjoy here will be really nice.
Fain Park is the place to visit for a relaxing walk or a lovely picnic. Other amenities of Fain Park include fishing areas and historic sites, while various Prescott Valley events are held within this spot during different periods of the year.
Five Things You Must Do in Prescott Valley
Prescott Valley is a small town located in Yavapai County, Central Arizona, United States. It was the seventh fastest growing place amongst all the towns and cities in Central Arizona. In the year 2005, the census estimated that population of the Prescott valley was 33,068. The valley is well-known for it beautiful tourist attractions and the five are listed below:
1. Prescott Golfing Delight: No golfing enthusiast can miss the opportunity of a lifetime playing on the Prescott Valley Golf Course. They offer extremely well-manicured and world-class golf courses. This club always welcomes visiting holidaymakers to enjoy a relaxing round of golf.
2. History and Art: Prescott Valley town has some distinct arts centers that reveal the pre-historic lives of the ancient settlers in the valley. Tourist can see the brilliant artwork drawn by the ancient settlers of the Prescott valley.
3. Prescott Attractions: Some of the finest tourist attractions are The Old Courthouse or Courthouse Plaza and Prescott's Whiskey Row. For family entertainment and fun, other adventure locations such as the wildlife park, authentic western experience, science attractions, sightseeing opportunities, historical landmarks, state parks and recreational areas may be more preferable.
4. Casinos: Dreams of hitting jackpot could be achieved through Prescott's resort casinos. Play slots games, card table games and many more to take the jackpot money along with many associated entertainments provided as part of the casino's gambling experience.
5. Tours and Travels in Arizona: Experience the thrill of tours around Prescott and nearby areas, such as Sedona and The Grand Canyon. Choose between taking the tour in a Jeep or a helicopter.