St Louis Park Car Rental Comparison
Saint Louis Park is a lovely city located in Hennepin County, Minnesota, United States of America. Saint Louis Park is situated near Edina, Golden Valley, Plymouth and Hopkins. In present, the city has more than 45.000 residents and an area of 10.9 square miles. Saint Louis Park is a suburb of Minneapolis. It was settled in 1852 and incorporated on November 19, 1886 as Saint Louis Park City. Saint Louis Park is the native town of the Coen brothers, famous film directors, Peter Himmelman, musician, New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman and songwriter Dan Israel. If you plan to visit Saint Louis Park, do not miss its wonderful attractions.
Top Attractions within Saint Louis Park
Pavek Museum of Broadcasting is located within the area of Saint Louis Park and has the largest vintage collection of radio and TV equipment. Joe Pavek started collecting all sort of radio equipment in 1946. Until 1970, he was in charge of the collection, but after this year he handled it to Earl Bakken, who was also a passionate of this kind of equipment. The two men founded the museum together and opened in 1988 in Saint Louis Park.
Minneapolis Golf Course is a beautiful public golf course located in Saint Louis Park. The 18-hole course has almost 7000 yards and is a great attraction of Saint Louis Park. People love this place not only because of the golfing possibilities, but also thanks to its scenic views and to the great restaurant inside the facility.
Kip's Irish Pub and Restaurant is a Saint Louis Park establishment that will make you feel like you are suddenly in the middle of Ireland. The decorations are also specific Irish and the music will charm you. Don't forget about the delicious food you can serve in this out of the ordinary Saint Louis Park attraction.
Top 5 Things to Do in St Louis Park
St. Louis Park actually is a metropolis located in the county of Hennepin at Minnesota. Cities adjacent to St Louis Park include Golden Valley, Edina, Plymouth, Minnetonka, Minneapolis and Hopkins. This place is quiet famous, owing to it being the hometown of the renowned movie directors Ethan and Joel Coen.
1. Have fun at the Walker Arts Center: It is primarily an art institution featuring performing arts, visual arts, video and films and also, the community programs. This center occupies a vast 17 acre land.
2. Visit the Museum: All the techno-savvy buffs do not miss the opportunity to explore the Pavek Museum of Broadcasting. It houses a vast compilation of antique equipments, TV and radio equipment. The items that can be viewed in this museum are wide, arraying from locally manufactured equipment to vita phone systems. This is perhaps the best place to learn about the history of radio broadcasting and recording devices.
3. Shop at the Byerly's: This is perhaps the best specialty shop to buy pricey items. This shop attracts maximum tourists owing to its upscale tag.
4. Stop at the St. Louis Park Historical Society: This is a historic depot and can be visited by anybody desiring to know the information of this beautiful city. In this center, information related to major attractions and history of St. Louis parks can be discovered.
5. Enjoy a game of golf at the Minikahda Club: This private club offers an excellent golf course if one want to enjoy a game of golf.