Denville Car Rental Comparison: Car rentals customized to your budget!
Top Attractions withinDenville
Denville golf experience seems attractive to you. This country club is great if you want to relax, have a great meal, enjoy fresh air and spend a beautiful day in the lovely Denville.
Denville Historical Society Museum is the official museum of the township. Take a few hours to learn about the history of Denville, to admire memorabilia and to see tools and great items of clothing that are kept here from the first families that inhabited Denville.
Rainbow Lake is one of the most beautiful locations within Denville. With its great surroundings, this area that was almost inaccessible until recent years is one of the most charming places in New Jersey. Have a lot of fun and enjoy the great views by visiting the Rainbow Lake.
Top 5 Things to Do in Denville Township
Denville Township is a Township in NJ, US. According to the US 2000 survey, Denville populace was 15,824. Denville is known as the "Hub of Morris County" for its location along major transportation routes
1. Take time out and relax: Brushes and Bisque is a Contemporary Ceramics studio, a place where families and friends can spend time together, and the lucky couples find romance, some people can also take shelter over here on a rainy day.
2. Relax by a lake: Cedar Lake was originally a small, natural, spring-fed body of water. In its early days, the lake was utilized as an ice factory. The lake has a couple of sand beaches and a floating dock. These are used by most of the members of the lake, especially throughout the summer months.
3. Play some golf: For golfers this club offers 9 holes of challenging golf for the beginning golfer, as well as the low handicapper. The course was constructed in 1960 and was planned by renowned golf course architect Sid Lee. Peace Pipe Golf Club is a private golf facility.
4. Taste mouth-watering desserts: Mara's Country Desserts is the place to have mouth watering desserts, including gelato Mara's. They also have crisp salads, wraps, sandwiches and they serve breakfast items as well. The atmosphere is good for talking, studying or relaxing.
5. For health food lovers: For those who enjoy organic and vegetarian food the Cafe Metro serves up a variety of cuisines with a unique flare for organic and vegetarian fare. Their creative selection of brick oven baked pizzas and daily specials will make you want to go back for more.